Why Tesser Consulting for your FP&A or Business Planning
- Your business dynamically represented in a simplified and streamlined business planning solution.
- Confidence in the accuracy of your numbers AND assumptions to ensure business growth.
- Easy & instant extension of your model to adapt to an ever-evolving business and external circumstances.
- Tesser’s goal is to help model your business and zero in on the operative and strategic decisions that drive success.
- We work with you to translate the key drivers of your business into a well-structured and dynamic (business) planning environment.
- Tesser Consultants have extensive experience working in a wide range of industries, such as Logistics, Agriculture and Real Estate portfolio modeling, developing insightful business models for effective decision-making.
We decided to take on the challenge of building out a massive 5 Year Financial Planning model. Tesser helped us every step of the way, both on-site and remotely. Valerie Grenier, a Senior Consultant at Tesser, brought a lot of financial acumen to the table and supplied the perfect balance of support and training.
With Tesser’s support, we have developed a detailed financial statement analysis model designed to give us insight along a number of key business dimensions such as branch, department, line of business and product/service. As a next step we will work with Tesser to build our budgeting and planning model using the same framework. Tesser is an important and reliable partner in these various efforts.
At Driscoll’s Australia we are very satisfied to have chosen Tesser Consulting as our Quantrix model development partner. Their team has excellent communication skills and a fast response and turnaround time, providing a very reliable and professional service.
Their expertise has allowed them to developed a great understanding of our business work flows and navigated through complexity to successfully create a tool that will allow us to execute our planning processes in a more dynamic and proactive way.
Tesser Consulting has been vital in the success of BH Management’s design and rollout of our cloud based/Quantrix driven, budgeting, asset management, and construction platforms. Our primary consultant, Valerie Grenier, is able to understand our needs and make very knowledgeable recommendations. She helps us build scalable systems for what-if-analysis and complex modeling scenarios.
Understand your BusinessOur strength lies here
Build FP & A models you needBased on your business drivers
Training and educationOn-site trainings & workshops
Ongoing revisions & supportWhen and where you need it
Expertise & Service
By business verticals
• Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
• Real Estate
• Performance Contracting
• (Renewable) Energy
• Higher Education
By business models
• Transportation, Distribution & Logistics: Network Profitability
• Budgeting and Planning: Insurance, Higher Education, Produce, Property Management
• Agriculture: Production, Nursery and Supply Planning
• Real Estate: Property Valuation, Asset Management
• Inventory Production and Planning: Equipment, Clothing, Food
• Recurring Revenue and Billing: Technology, Services, Software
• Investor Management: Equity, Disbursements
• Performance Contracting
Translation from business structure to business model
Our strength lies in our ability to quickly understand the building blocks of your business, how they relate to your financial planning objectives and to translate these into a data and financial modeling structure.
We work with you to map your business requirements into a flexible, business planning and modeling solution; this is a joint business-modeling effort. Alternatively, we can build your models based on an understanding of your business requirements and structures.
Process Support and Model Reviews
We provide ongoing support and assistance during planning and budgeting cycles. We also recognize business models evolve over time and offer comprehensive/periodic model reviews to evaluate your model’s structure, logic, data and presentation with an aim toward improving efficiency and user experience.
Our onsite Training is available at your location for classes up to 8 people. Please contact us to discuss your needs.